Please note: all of our current versions are for NinjaTrader® 7 only. We will have a NinjaTrader® 8 release in due time; yet please just note that all versions are for NT 7 at this time.
Current Release Version
184.108.40.206 - August 9, 2016
Please notice: this release includes a highly revamped NinjaScript® interface. There are many code-breaking changes.
If you have custom Indicators or Strategies that use Auction Dashboard™ you must remove them before installing this version:
- Move your custom Indicator and Strategy files to a temporary location.
- Install this version: follow the Installation Instructions below: import the new version, and "replace" the existing version.
- Restart NinjaTrader®.
- Move a copy of each of your custom files back to the Indicator and Strategy folders (you may copy one at a time).
- Compile your script and you will see errors where code changes need to be updated for this release.
- Please see the NinjaScript® Reference in Auction Dashboard's User Guide for current documentation.
We have no known issues with the current release. We make prior releases available for a short time to allow reversion if there is some issue. Please use the latest version unless you have a specific need.
Download the file to a place where you can easily find it.
Do not "UnZip" the file.
Install the software from the Control Center. Choose:
- File / Utilities / Import NinjaScript® …
NinjaTrader® may ask you to confirm the installation: choose Yes; and select the Auction Dashboard™ Zip file that you downloaded. You'll see a confirmation.
That's all there is to it! Auction Dashboard™ is now ready for use.
If You Are Replacing An Existing Version:
Follow the same steps above; and NinjaTrader® will ask you to confirm that you want to replace the existing files: choose Yes.
- Please be sure to confirm replacing all files that NinjaTrader asks: this will include an "AuctionDashboard Resources" assembly which goes along with the full installation (it is not optional) — you should simply be sure to confirm all new files with the new installation.
- You will need to exit and restart NinjaTrader® for the new version to take effect properly.
From NinjaTrader's® Control Center. Choose:
- File / Utilities / Remove NinjaScript Assembly ...
- Select all AuctionDashboard files: AuctionDashboard, and AuctionDashboardResources; and choose Remove.
- You must restart NinjaTrader for the changes to take effect properly.
For help and information, please see the: