If you've requested a free trial, or made a purchase, you received a link to download Auction Dashboard.
Download the file to a place where you can easily find it.
Do not "UnZip" the file.
Install the software from the Control Center. Choose:
- File / Utilities / Import NinjaScript® …
NinjaTrader® may ask you to confirm the installation: choose Yes; and select the Auction Dashboard™ Zip file that you downloaded. You'll see a confirmation.
That's all there is to it! Auction Dashboard™ is now ready for use.
If You Are Replacing An Existing Version:
Follow the same steps above; and NinjaTrader® will ask you to confirm that you want to replace the existing files: choose Yes.
- Please be sure to confirm replacing all files that NinjaTrader asks: this will include an "AuctionDashboard Resources" assembly which goes along with the full installation (it is not optional) — you should simply be sure to confirm all new files with the new installation.
- You will need to exit and restart NinjaTrader® for the new version to take effect properly.
From NinjaTrader's® Control Center. Choose:
- File / Utilities / Remove NinjaScript Assembly ...
- Select all AuctionDashboard files: AuctionDashboard, and AuctionDashboardResources; and choose Remove.
- You must restart NinjaTrader for the changes to take effect properly.